1. Purposes of practicum For me, as a practice teacher during this program, my purpose of the practicum is that I want to improve my skill, especially in teaching. Also, I want to be able to manage the class. During my practice teaching, I have improved my English skill such as listening, speaking, reading, and … More SELF REPORT 5 – SUMMARY AND SUGGESTIONS
1. Procedures of teaching After I did my observation, it’s time to start practice teaching. First, my critic teacher gave me the topic and I study about the topic. After that, I make the lesson plan and I gave it to my mentor so she can check it. Next, I prepare the media for my … More SELF REPORT 4 – TEACHING PRACTICE
1. Curriculum Philippines has a curriculum that is K to 12. The curriculum focused on developing students creativity, mastery concept and skills. 2. Teaching plan related to your major For Grade 7, I made the detail lesson plan. I made the conversation between me, as the teacher, and the prediction of students responses for my … More SELF REPORT 3 – TEACHING PLAN
1. Teaching method of the teacher that you observed Based on the K-12 curriculum, the teacher should more focus in developing students communicative and their creativity. Therefore, many of the tasks require the students to do their own creativity then deliver it in presentation. My critic teacher usually asks the students to analyze a story … More SELF REPORT 2 – PEDAGOGICAL CONTENTS
1. School Information In the next five years, UC Grade School and Junior High School envisions itself to be one of the best accredited elementary & high schools in Baguio City producing, Filipino learners who are Creative, Critical, God-Fearing and Sensitive to the needs of others and the environment. Program : Junior High School … More SELF REPORT 1 – SCHOOL: GENERAL INFORMATION AND ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION
Saturday, 29th September 2019 This is our last day in the Philippines and I am so sad but a little bit happy. In the early morning, Rika and Gilang directly went to the airport because their flight is at 8 am. Unfortunately, we can’t accompany them to there, because Mr. Ramir just said that after … More SEE YOU AGAIN, PHILIPPINES!
Friday, 28th September 2019 In the midnight (around 12.30 am), all of us have ready in front of UC campus. It’s very cold and sleepy day, but we still felt so sad. While waited for Mr. Armand and Mr. Ramir, we sat on the stairs. After they comes, we just waited for our driver, Mr. … More BAGUIO IS WAVING!
Wednesday, 25th September 2019 In the early morning (around 6.30 am), all of exchange students participants went to school for joined flag ceremony there and also the Principal said that she want to gave us a certificate. Then after finished, some of our friends found their critic teacher for gave something to them. Some of … More LAST DAY IN UC LAB
Monday, 23rd September 2019 In this day, we have to go to school for do some interview with the Principal. We should asked her about everything in this school, such as the school profile, building, students, curriculum, and etc. After that, we go back to UC main campus and prepared ourselves for cultural night. Around … More CULTURE NIGHT ~
Sunday, 22nd September 2019 This day, we have agenda again with the teacher in UC. Then, Mr. Ramir want us to meet again and invited us to walk again but we still don’t know the time and where the place. So, he just told us to go to Gymnasium first before 12 pm. In there, … More HISTORICAL DAY